Views: 0 Author: Bonnie Publish Time: 2022-02-15 Origin: Site
Where is the distributed photovoltaic power generation system suitable for installation?
Distributed photovoltaic power generation refers to a distributed power generation system that uses photovoltaic modules to directly convert solar energy into electric energy. It is a new type of comprehensive utilization of power generation and energy with broad development prospects. It advocates the principle of nearby power generation, nearby grid connection, nearby conversion and nearby use. It can not only effectively improve the power generation capacity of photovoltaic power stations of the same scale, but also effectively solve the loss of power in step-up and long-distance transportation.
The most widely used distributed photovoltaic power generation system is the photovoltaic power generation project built on the roof of urban buildings. Such projects must be connected to the public power grid to supply power to nearby users together with the public power grid. So, where is it suitable to install distributed photovoltaic power generation system?
1. Industrial plants: especially in factories with large power consumption and expensive online purchase price, the roof area of the plant is usually large, and the roof is open and flat, which is suitable for the installation of photovoltaic arrays; Moreover, due to the large power load, the distributed photovoltaic grid connected system can achieve local consumption and offset part of the online purchase power, so as to save users' electricity charges.
2. Commercial buildings: the effect is similar to that of industrial parks. The difference is that most commercial buildings are cement roofs, which is more conducive to the installation of photovoltaic arrays, but they often have requirements on the architectural aesthetics. According to the characteristics of commercial buildings, office buildings, hotels, conference centers, resorts and other service industries, the user load characteristics are generally higher in the daytime and lower at night, It can better match the characteristics of photovoltaic power generation.
3. Agricultural facilities: there are a large number of available roofs in rural areas, including self owned residential roofs, vegetable greenhouses, fish ponds, etc. rural areas are often at the beginning of the public power grid, and the power quality is poor. The construction of distributed photovoltaic system in rural areas can improve power security and power quality.
4. Municipal and other public buildings: due to unified management, relatively reliable user load and commercial behavior and high installation enthusiasm, municipal and other public buildings are also suitable for centralized and continuous construction of distributed photovoltaic.
5. Remote agricultural and pastoral areas and islands: due to the distance from the power grid, there are millions of people without electricity in remote agricultural and pastoral areas in Tibet, Qinghai, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Sichuan and other provinces and coastal islands in China. Off grid photovoltaic systems or microgrid power generation systems complementary to other energy sources are very suitable for application in these areas.