Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-14 Origin: Site
Solution of Wind Solar Hybrid System
Wind solar complementary power generation system is an economic and practical power station for communication base stations, microwave stations, border posts, remote pastoral areas, areas without electricity and islands, which is far from the large power grid, in a state of no electricity, sparsely populated, low power load and inconvenient transportation, and uses the abundant wind energy and solar energy in the region
The solution of wind solar complementary power generation system is mainly applied to the power supply of road lighting, agriculture, animal husbandry, planting, breeding, tourism, advertising, service industry, ports, mountainous areas, forest areas, railways, petroleum, military border posts, communication relay stations, highway and railway signal stations, geological exploration and field investigation workstations and other areas with inconvenient power consumption.
The wind solar complementary power generation system is mainly composed of wind turbine generator, solar cell array, intelligent controller, battery pack, multifunctional inverter, cable, support and auxiliary parts. When there is no sunshine at night and in rainy days, wind power is used for power generation, and solar power is used for power generation in sunny days. In the case of both wind and sun, the two play a role at the same time, realizing the all-weather power generation function, which is more economical, scientific and practical than using wind turbine and solar energy alone.
Wind solar complementary power generation system diagram:
1. Make full use of wind energy and solar energy to generate complementary power without external power supply;
2. Exemption from the construction of substations, high and low voltage lines and high and low voltage distribution systems;
3. It has the characteristics of day night complementarity and seasonal complementarity, and the system is stable and reliable with high cost performance;
4. The maintenance workload and corresponding expenses of power facilities have decreased significantly;
5. Independent power supply, which will not affect the power consumption of all users in case of natural disasters;
6. Low voltage power supply, safe operation and simple maintenance.